Saturday, April 19, 2014 - Mission Bay Park, San Diego
The 4th Annual ACT Today! for Military Families 5k/10k Run/Walk & Family Festival returns to Tecolote Shores Park in Mission Bay, San Diego on Saturday, April 19, 2014.
Register at www.acttodayformilitaryfamilies.kintera.org.
Enjoy a flat, scenic course:
Choose between the 5k, 10k (both chip-timed) or 1-mile fun run. You’ll cross the finish line and celebrate at our family festival featuring music, wine & beer garden, 35+ booths and our kids’ zone (inflatables, carnival games, face painting, arts & crafts).
Ways to Participate
- Take a look at our multiple sponsorship opportunities available
- Form or join a team - rally up the support of family and friends and enjoy the race together
- Register as an individual
- Register as a Virtual Participant - can't make it to San Diego? No problem! Virtual Participants can show their support from whereever they are in the world. We'll mail you your event t-shirt and race bib after the event.
- Become a vendor
Choose to fundraise and help even more:
Your own personal fundraising webpage is automatically created when you register. Raise funds and help make a difference in the lives of military children with autism. You can qualify for some terrific incentive prizes for fundraising!
Run, walk and help improve the lives of military children diagnosed with autism.
- Chip timed 5k/10k run/walk
- Flat and scenic route around beautiful Fiesta Island
- Age division awards
- Prizes for top fundraisers and top teams
- Commemorative t-shirt
- Family festival with live entertainment and resource fair
- Children's activities including egg hunt, face painting, arts & crafts and games
- Beer and Wine Tent which includes one free beverage for all registered racers over age 21
- Quiet Zone
- 1 Mile Fun Run
- Net proceeds benefit military children diagnosed with autism
Register for your team today!
For more Race Details
, click here
To become a vendor
, click here